Kamagra Oral Jelly
$94.00 – $999.00
|Active Ingredient||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Manufacturer||Ajanta Pharma Ltd|
What is Kamagra Oral Jelly?
- Kamagra Oral Jelly is a popular treatment for erectile dysfunction in males. The active component in Kamagra Oral Jelly is Sildenafil Citrate, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5). This is also the main ingredient in the medicine Viagra.
- This medicine dilates the blood vessels around the genital region, allowing you to acquire and maintain a satisfactory erection in sexual activity.
- Unlike other ED medications, which come in tablet form and are meant to be taken with a glass of water, Kamagra may be taken directly into the mouth because it dissolves very fast.
- Kamagra is often manufactured in India and sold as a less expensive alternative to medications such as Viagra (which also includes sildenafil) and Cialis® (which contains tadalafil).
- Kamagra Oral Jelly is a quick-acting, well-tolerated, and efficient medication for erectile dysfunction (ED) in males.
- It is not difficult to swallow like traditional tablets. Kamagra Oral Jelly sachets are easily squeezed into a spoon and ready for consumption.
- It is a generic erectile dysfunction medicine manufactured in India and marketed internationally, and it is one of the most popular ED therapies offered online.
Kamagra Oral Jelly is available in a variety of flavors, including:
- Pineapple, and
What are the best ways to utilize this medicine?
- Kamagra Oral Jelly from Ajanta Pharm Ltd. has a recommended daily dosage of 100mg (1 sachet). It will begin to have an impact within 30 to 60 minutes of taking this medication.
- And Four to six hours is the optimal treatment duration of this medicine. You need to drink plenty of water when taking this medication.
- Avoid eating big or fatty meals within an hour of taking the medication. Grapefruits and grapefruit juice should also be avoided daily if you are taking this drug.
- Because when you eat grapefruit, you may increase your blood pressure and delay the medication’s ability to operate in your body.
- This drug will also be less effective if you drink alcohol. The blood-pressure-lowering effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly might be amplified by its use in conjunction with alcoholic beverages.
- Dizziness, light-headedness, fainting, flushing, headaches, and heart palpitations are all possible side effects that might be happening.
- Avoid or minimize alcohol consumption while using Sildenafil Citrate, and use care while moving out of a seated or laying position.
- Your medical condition, treatment response, and any other drugs you’re taking will be all factor into the dose recommendation.
- If you take any medication, notify your doctor and pharmacist (including prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, and herbal products) before starting this medicine.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly may have specific undesired side effects in addition to its desired results. Even if none of these adverse effects occur, you should seek medical assistance immediately.
- A lack of hydration is a frequent cause of these adverse effects, which are often alleviated by increasing water consumption.
Here are common Side effects:
- Eyesight is hazy
- Ache in the back and muscles
- Bloating, nausea, vomiting, and alterations to one’s ability to see colors (such as having a blue color tinge)
- A runny or a blocked nose
How to take Kamagra Oral Jelly?
If a man can’t take pills or doesn’t want to, the oral jelly may be used in its place. The gel dissolves on its own in the mouth and is easily swallowed without causing any discomfort.
Kamagra Oral Jelly has the following advantages:
- Easily swallowed jelly with strong endurance and quick reaction times
- A prescription is not required to acquire the medication online
- Start effecting in 30-60 minutes
- 4-6 hours of effective absorption into the body
- Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly online at genericshub.com at the lowest price with a discount and without a prescription.
To cure ED, what is Kamagra Oral Jelly?
- PDE-5 inhibitors are the generic name for the drug class that includes Sildenafil Citrate. Following sexual stimulation, Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow to the penis.
- It does this by preventing the breakdown of cGMP by inhibiting an enzyme. Blood arteries and smooth muscle cells relax when cGMP is administered. In this way, males can maintain an erection strong enough for sexual activity.
- Sildenafil Citrate is only effective after a sexual encounter. It begins working within 30 to 60 minutes but may be taken up to four hours before intercourse.
When should I take missed dosages?
- You are unlikely to skip a dosage since Viagra is taken only when necessary.
- Taking as soon as possible after missing a dosage is recommended, but if it is almost time for your next dose, you may ignore the missed dose. It is not recommended that you take more than one dosage at once.
What other medications may interact with sildenafil Citrate?
Take sildenafil with caution while using
- Avanafil (Stendra),
- Tadalafil (Cialis), or
- Vardenafil (Viagra)
Since they all have comparable medications which may interact with sildenafil citrate.
If you use any additional erectile dysfunction treatments, tell your doctor about them. If you are on any medication for pulmonary arterial hypertension, do not take sildenafil anymore.
If you have chest discomfort or cardiac issues and are also on nitrate medication, do not use sildenafil.
Nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, and isosorbide mononitrate are all included in this category.
Amyl nitrate and nitrite, two common recreational drugs, also contain nitrates (“poppers”). Blood pressure might drop rapidly and severely if sildenafil is used with nitrate medication.
Kamagra Oral Jelly: Storage Guidelines
- For retaining the efficacy of the medicine, correct storage conditions have to be appropriately followed:
- Keep the pills at room temperature (19 degrees Celsius to 25 degrees Celsius is best)
- Keep far from Direct heat
- Keep the pills in a moisture-free place
- Do not refrigerate unless recommended by the doctor
Is Kamagra the same as Viagra in terms of quality and effectiveness?
The active component in Kamagra, sildenafil citrate, is considered to be the same as the active ingredient in Viagra. Kamagra has the generic equivalent of Viagra, includes sildenafil citrate, and operates similarly to Viagra.
Is Kamagra a stimulant that helps you stay awake?
The refractory time is natural, and this drug is known for this. When you take Viagra, your refractory period is shortened, allowing you to have sex again more soon after intercourse. This means you can last longer after taking this medicine.
What does Kamagra Oral Jelly accomplish (Used for)?
One of the most often prescribed medications for erectile dysfunction is Kamagra Oral Jelly because it contains sildenafil citrate as the main component.
Do Kamagra’s effects wear off after a few hours?
Compared to a typical Viagra tablet, Kamagra may offer an erection lasting up to 4-5 hours in a single dosage.
Is Kamagra safe to use with alcohol?
Side effects are more likely to occur if you take sildenafil citrate with alcohol. It is also quite challenging to develop and sustain an erection when drinking alcohol.
Many guys who use sildenafil citrate want to have a drink when they are taking it. On the other hand, combining these two may impair your capacity to get an erection.
Is it true that Viagra increases your body mass?
Viagra might increase the size of your erect penis when you are sexually aroused.
Due to the increased blood supply to your penis, it becomes larger. However, Viagra may cause genital swelling, especially penis swelling, for a short period.
It’s working or not, How do I know?
Because it takes time for the drug to be absorbed into your blood, Viagra does not begin acting immediately after you take it, and Viagra’s effects take roughly 30 minutes to kick in for most guys.
Immediately after taking Viagra, some men were able to get an erection within 12 minutes, according to one research. But most of the time, it takes more than that.