$69.00 – $259.00
|Packaging||10 tablets in 1 strip|
|Delivery Time||6 to 15 Days|
Gabapentin 800mg is used to treat and prevent seizures, and it is also used to treat nerve pain in adults. It is an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic medication. Generic medications are often less expensive than brand-name pharmaceuticals. In certain circumstances, the brand-name and generic versions of the same medicine may be offered in different forms and strengths.
What is Gabapentin 800mg?
- Gabapentin 800mg is a prescription medication. It is available as an oral capsule, an immediate-release oral tablet, an extended-release oral tablet, and an oral solution.
- It is a medication that treats partial seizures, shingles, nerve pain, and restless leg syndrome. It affects chemical messengers in the brain and nerves. Gabapentin 800mg belongs to the class of medications known as anticonvulsants.
- The Gabapentin brands are not interchangeable and are FDA authorized for distinct disorders. Use just the gabapentin brand and form advised by your doctor. Every time you get a refill, check your medicine to ensure you get the right form.
What is used of Gabapentin 800mg ?
The following conditions are treated with a gabapentin oral capsule:
- Gabapentin is used to treat partial (focal) seizures and in conjunction with other seizure drugs in adults and children three years or older with epilepsy.
- Postherpetic neuralgia is pain caused by nerve damage caused by shingles, an adult-only severe rash. The varicella-zoster virus causes shingles, and people who have experienced chicken pox are susceptible to this virus.
- Gabapentin may be used with other medications, which means you may need to combine it with other medicines.
Gabapentin 800 Mechanism of Action
Gabapentin belongs to the anticonvulsant medication class. A drug class is a set of pharmaceuticals that function similarly, and these medications are often used to treat similar symptoms.
It is not entirely clear how Gabapentin works. It seems to prevent the increase in pain sensitivity with postherpetic neuralgia and might change how calcium works in people with seizures.
How to take Gabapentin 800mg
- The amount of Gabapentin prescribed by your doctor will be determined by numerous variables. These are some examples:
- The kind and severity of the disease for which you’re taking Gabapentin to depend on your age, the form of Gabapentin, and any other medical problems you may have.
- Typically, your doctor will start you on a low dose and gradually increase it to a good level. They’ll eventually prescribe the lowest dose that has the intended effect.
- The following information outlines widely used or suggested doses: Take the dose your doctor has prescribed, and your doctor will establish the appropriate dose for you.
- If you get hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or neck, seek immediate medical attention.
- Seek medical attention if you experience a severe medication reaction that affects several sections of your body. A skin rash, fever, swollen glands, muscular pains, extreme weakness, unusual bruises, upper stomach discomfort, or yellowing of your skin or eyes are all possible symptoms.
Side effects that are more prevalent Gabapentin
- sore throat,
- body pains,
- unusual exhaustion;
- jerky movements;
- double vision;
- leg and foot swelling;
- difficulty speaking;
- difficulties with balance or eye movements;
- nausea and vomiting