Women with infertility are treated with Ovidac 10000 Injection. Male hypogonadism, or delayed puberty and low sperm count, is also helped by it. In women, it causes the ovary to release eggs, while in males, it raises the amount of testosterone.
Under the direction of a doctor, Ovidac 10000 Injection is administered intravenously. Always heed your doctor’s recommendations, since they will determine when the injection should be administered. Depending on what you are using it for, you should adjust the dosage and frequency. As long as it has been prescribed for you, you should continue taking this medication.
Inform your doctor if you have ever had heart problems, an ovarian cyst, or a thyroid gland condition before using this medication. Your other medications should be disclosed to your doctor since many of them may reduce or alter the effectiveness of this medication. Inform your doctor if you are expecting or nursing a child. While taking this medication, you must refrain from drinking alcohol and adhere to your doctor’s dietary recommendations.
Uses of Ovidac 10000 Injection
- Infertility in females is treated
- Treatment for Hypogonadism in Males
Benefits Of Ovidac 10000 Injection
It aids women in treating infertility (the inability to conceive).Men use it to boost their sperm counts as well. Additionally, this medication aids some guys’ normal sexual development.
Regarding Female Infertility Treatment
Ovidac 10000 Injection contains a hormone that aids in the normal development of an egg in the ovary (female reproductive organ) and stimulates the egg’s release during the ovulation process. Utilized to induce ovulation. This aids in the treatment of infertility in women. This increases the likelihood of a healthy pregnancy. It is administered by a physician or nurse. For the medication to be effective, it must be taken as directed. You may be required to maintain this treatment for a period of time following pregnancy.
In Treatment of Hypogonadism in Men
Hypogonadism is the inability of reproductive organs, such as the testes in males and the ovaries in females, to produce the necessary sex hormones for fertility. Ovidac 10000 Injection increases the body’s production of testosterone and enhances male sperm production. This reduces male infertility and aids in the treatment of hypogonadism. Follow your doctor’s instructions precisely for optimal results.
How Does It work?
This medication is similar to chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone that occurs naturally in the body and aids in reproduction and fertility.
Ovidac Injection binds ovary cells to a shared receptor in the body with luteinising hormone, a hormone that aids in pregnancy and puberty.
Most side effects are harmless and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you are concerned.
- Injection site pain
Consult your physician if
- You have problems with blood clots, such as swollen veins or blood coagulation in your veins.
- Before beginning the treatment, you and your companion should undergo a fertility test.
- The likelihood of developing Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS) may rise.
- Taking this medication may increase your risk of becoming expectant with multiple children (twins or triplets).
- You should undergo an early ultrasound to rule out the possibility of an extrauterine pregnancy (ectopic pregnancy).
- Using Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) to conceive may increase the risk of miscarriage in comparison to natural conception.
- There is a possibility of a false-positive pregnancy test result if you undergo a serum or urine pregnancy test while taking this medication, or up to 10 days after stopping use.
- This medication is not recommended for use in children and adolescents.
Interactions between medications
Ovidac Injection may interact with other medications; discuss all medications, supplements, and herbal preparations with your doctor. Additionally, inform your doctor if you have a scheduled surgery or vaccination.
No significant interactions have been reported, but combining this medication with menotropins to treat female infertility may result in multiple births (twins or triplets).
- Follow the instructions on the packaging when storing this injection.
- Keep children and pets away
1) Can I use Ovidac Injection when pregnant?
You should not use this medication while pregnant since there is insufficient information regarding its safety. If you are pregnant or suspect you are pregnant, you should see your doctor before taking this medication.
2) Is it safe to use Ovidac Injection during breastfeeding?
It is uncertain whether or not this medication goes into breast milk. As a result, you should not breastfeed while using this medication.
3) Can I drink alcohol while taking Ovidac Injection?
There is insufficient evidence on the effects of this drug on alcohol, however excessive alcohol use should be avoided.