What is the Phallus power 160 mg
Phallus Power 160 mg is used to treat ED in men.
Erectile Dysfunction occurs when the blood inflow to penis is and therefore making it delicate for men to get an construction.
160 mg Phallus Power aids men in getting and maintaining the standing posture of the penis.
How to use the medicine?
Phallus Power 160 mg should be taken when only specified by a medical professional.
You should take these Sildenafil Citrate tablets only formerly a day.
You can take it at least 30 twinkles and not further than 4 hours before the sexual exertion.
A high- fat mess can delay the medicine’s action. Hence, it’s better to take it after eating light refections.
Phallus Power 160 mg is a dependable medication that frequently causes some minor adverse effects.
- Upset stomach
- Impaired vision
- Bleeding nostril
- Inability to slumber Drowsiness
Rare drug side effects include the following:
- Having bleeding in the eye
- Discomfort in the bones and thorax.
- Depression Seizures
- Chills and/or fever
- Pain in abdomen
- Blood found in urine
- Protracted and excruciating erection
- Luminous sensibility
- Lesions on the epidermis
- Throat inflammation
The above adverse effects are uncommon and only occur in the event of a missed intake or overdose. Please adhere to your physician’s instructions to prevent severe side effects.
The following medications interact with 160 mg Phallus Power:
- When used with nitrates, it may produce a reduction in blood pressure. These medications include those used to treat chest pain/Angina.
- Doxazosin and Tamsulosin are medications used to treat an enlarged prostate or hypertension. The interaction with the 160 mg strength Phallus Power tablet can result in a substantial reduction in blood pressure.
- Other medications, such as Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, and Macrolide antibiotics, can interfere with Phallus Power’s 160 mg strength tablet’s activity in your body.
- Riociguat: This drug is used to treat hypertension and can cause negative effects when combined with Phallus Power’s 160 mg tablet.
Interactions Between Diseases
Phallus Power 160 mg interacts with the following diseases:
- Cardiovascular illness
- Respiratory disease
- Peyronie’s syndrome
- Ulcers or bleeding in the stomach
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Dysfunction of the Renal System
- Hearing impairment
- The illness of the liver
- Pigmentosa Retinitis
- Disorders of seizure
Precautions that must be taken
- Inform your doctor before taking the medication if you have cardiac issues or cardiovascular disease.
- Other ED drugs should be avoided when taking Phallus Power 160 mg. It may result in a medication overdose.
- Avoid drinking alcohol because it can produce dizziness when combined with the medicine.
- Children and women are not advised to take Phallus Power’s 160 mg strength tablets.
- If you suffer any of the negative effects, contact your doctor right away.