|Manufacturer||Signature Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd.|
|Packaging||10 tablets in 1 strip|
Aspadol 100mg (Tapentadol) is used to treat moderate to severe short term pain, such as pain from an injury or after surgery. It is used to treat moderate to severe musculoskeletal pain, both acute and chronic. It is also specifically approved for treating the pain of diabetic neuropathy when opioid medicine is necessary 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What is Aspadol 100mg?
- Aspadol 100mg (Tapentadol) is an adult pain reliever to treat moderate to severe acute pain. It is used to cure various ailments, including headaches, fevers, period discomfort, toothaches, and colds. When other therapies fail to heal your pain, it efficiently relieves it.
- Aspadol 100mg Tablets, which we sell, treat pain caused by accident, surgery, musculoskeletal problems, and diabetic neuropathy. They belong to the analgesic medication class and have exceptional effectiveness.
- The analgesic effect of these tablets begins within 32 minutes after administration and lasts for up to 6 hours.
- It is used to treat moderate to severe pain. It relieves headaches, muscular discomfort, and bodily aches, among other things.
- It contains Tapentadol, a narcotic analgesic that relieves pain that other medications do not treat. This tablet is effective 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It should be taken once a day.
- The analgesic action kicks in after about half an hour of taking the Aspadol tablet orally. It works in a similar dual mechanism as tramadol.
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor. It should never be taken in higher doses or longer than recommended.
- When taking tapentadol extended-release pills, you must discontinue all other drugs, including tramadol.
- Tapentadol should be taken with a full glass of water at the same time every day, with or without food. Crushing, breaking, or opening an extended-release pill is not recommended.
- To avoid being exposed to a potentially lethal dose, swallow it completely.
- Aspadol (tapentadol) can make you constipated. Consult your doctor before using a laxative or stool softener to treat or avoid this adverse effect.
- Never smash a pill and inhale or inject the powder into your vein, which could lead to death.
- If you stop using tapentadol abruptly, you may experience withdrawal symptoms. Consult your doctor before quitting the medication.
- Please store it at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep a record of your medications. You should be aware if someone is abusing it or using it without a prescription.
Aspadol Administration: How should you take it?
- Before you begin taking Aspadol, and each time you get a refill, read the Medication Guide issued by your pharmacist. If you have any concerns, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medicine by mouth exactly as your doctor has told you. You can take this medicine with or without food. If you suffer nausea, taking this medication with meals can help.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist about other ways to relieve nausea, such as resting for 1 to 2 hours and moving your head as little as possible.
- The dosage is determined by your medical condition and your response to treatment. Do not increase your dose or use this medicine more often or longer than recommended. Discontinue the medication when instructed.
- Discomfort relievers function best when used as soon as the first pain signals appear. If you wait until the pain is terrible, the medicine may not be as effective.
- Stopping this prescription suddenly can cause withdrawal symptoms, mainly if you have used it for an extended time or at high doses. To avoid withdrawal, your doctor may reduce your amount gradually.
- Notify your doctor or pharmacist if you have withdrawal symptoms such as restlessness, mental/mood changes watering eyes, runny nose, nausea, diarrhoea, sweating, muscular aches, or sudden behavioural changes.
- When this medicine is used for an extended time, its effectiveness may deteriorate. If this medicine is no longer working properly, contact your doctor.
- Even though it helps many individuals, this drug can sometimes lead to addiction. Your risk may be increased if you have a substance use disorder, such as overuse or drug/alcohol addiction.
- Take this medicine exactly as advised to reduce the risk of addiction. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for additional information.
- Inform your doctor if your discomfort persists or worsens.
Aspadol 100mg Side Effects:
Aspadol 100 has several typical side effects. Individuals should not be concerned about the same, but if the problem continues over an extended period, they should seek medical attention.
The following are some of the most common negative effects of this medication:
- Vomiting and nausea
- fatigue and headache
The following symptoms that one may experience after taking Aspadol 100mg are rather severe. If a person develops any of the listed concerns, it is best to see a doctor immediately.
- I’m feeling heated and agitated.
- Cortisol levels are low.
- Speech difficulties
- Breathing difficulties or short breaths
- I’m feeling dizzy.
- Syndrome of serotonin
- Drowsiness or dizziness
- Do not use tapentadol if you have taken an MAO inhibitor within the past 14 days. A serious drug interaction may occur. Isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, and tranylcypromine are all MAO inhibitors.
- You should not use this medication if you have severe respiratory issues or a bowel obstruction known as paralytic ileus.
- Tapentadol can cause your breathing to slow or stop, especially when you first start taking it or when your dose is adjusted. Never take this medicine in higher doses or for longer than prescribed. It is not recommended to crush, break or open the extended-release tablet.
- Even at modest doses, tapentadol has the potential to be addictive. Take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Never give the medication to anyone else.
- Addiction, overdose, or death can occur due to narcotic pain medicine abuse, especially in using the drug without a prescription by a child or other person. Keep the medicine in a position where others cannot reach it.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant. Tapentadol could cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in a newborn if the mother takes it while pregnant.
- If you combine opioid medication with alcohol or other medicines that cause drowsiness or decrease breathing, you could die.
Know Before using this medication
Tapentadol should not be used if you are allergic to it or if you have any of the following conditions:
- Severe asthma or breathing difficulties
- A blockage of the stomach or bowel (including paralytic illus)
- You’ve recently taken an MAO inhibitor, such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, or tranylcypromine.
To ensure that tapentadol is safe for you, notify your doctor if you have ever experienced any of the following:
- Breathing issues, sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- A concussion, a brain tumor, or seizures
- Addiction to alcohol or drugs, mental disorders
- Urinary issues
- Illness of the liver or kidneys
- Difficulties with your gallbladder, pancreas, thyroid, or adrenal gland
Strengths in which Aspadol is Available:
Buy Aspadol 100mg Online (Tapentadol) from a trusted pharmacy:
Do not attempt self-medication with Tapentadol. Only take the medication if your doctor has prescribed it. Once you have the prescription, upload it to the online pharmacy’s website. Tapentadol is now available under several brand names. Choose your preferred brand and order with the online pharmacy to Buy Aspadol online.
What additional medications will affect Aspadol 100mg(tapentadol)?
- When used with opioid medication, many other medicines can be harmful. Inform your doctor if you also take:
- Medication to treat allergies, asthma, high blood pressure, motion sickness, irritable bowel syndrome, or an overactive bladder
- Other opioid medications
- Benzodiazepine sedatives such as Valium, Klonopin, or Xanax
- Sleep medication, muscle relaxants, or other sleepy medications
- Antidepressants, stimulants, and medications for migraines or Parkinson’s disease impact serotonin
- This is not an exhaustive list. Tapentadol may interact with various medicines, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal treatments. This list does not include all possible interactions.
What if I forget to take a dose?
- Because tapentadol is intended to treat pain, you are unlikely to skip a dosage. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take more medication to make up for a missing dosage.
- Do not take more medication to make up for a missing dosage. Do not exceed your prescribed dose within 24 hours.
What happens if I take too much?
- Get emergency medical attention if you develop hives, chest pain, fast heartbeats, difficulty breathing, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or neck. Seek immediate medical attention or call the poison control hotline. Overdoes can cause extreme sleepiness, pinpoint pupils, slow respiration, or no breathing.
- Suppose you have slow breathing with extended pauses, bluish lips, or are difficult to wake up. In that case, someone caring for you should provide naloxone and seek emergency medical treatment.
What should I stay away from while taking Aspadol?
- Consume no alcoholic beverages. There are dangerous negative effects.
- Avoid driving or engaging in risky activities until you know how tapentadol affects you. Dizziness and drowsiness can lead to falls, accidents, and serious injury.
- Remember to keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and only use tapentadol for the indication recommended.
- Always check with your healthcare practitioner to ensure that the information on this page pertains to your specific situation.
Aspadol is a sort of pain reliever.
Aspadol is a potent opioid pain reliever. It is prescribed to relieve moderate to severe pain. The most frequent adverse effects are sleepiness, nausea, and headache.
What are Aspadol’s side effects?
Aspadol can cause significant or even fatal respiratory issues, especially during the first 24 to 72 hours of therapy and whenever your dose is raised. Your doctor will change your dose to ease your pain and lower the chance that you will have serious trouble breathing.
Is Aspadol a pain killer?
Aspadol is a painkiller and pain reliever that can only be obtained with a doctor’s prescription. Aspadol (Tapentadol) is used to relieve severe pain when other painkillers don’t work or can’t be used.
Instructions for Storage:
When storing Aspadol 100 mg, it is best to keep it out of reach of kids and animals. The chemical content of this drug can be changed by exposing it to sunshine. So, keep the medication dry and cold, away from heat and moisture.