$179.00 – $800.00
|Treatment||Severe pain, Muscular pain|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd|
|Packaging||10 tablets in 1 strip|
Tapaday Tablet is a medication used to treat moderate to severe acute pain. It treats many conditions such as headache, fever, menstrual pain, toothache, and cold, and it effectively eases pain when other treatments fail to relieve it.
What is Tapaday 200mg?
- Tapaday 200mg is a brand name for the pain reliever drug Tapentadol, which is used to treat pain caused by injury, surgery, musculoskeletal problems and diabetic neuropathy as well as severe short-term pain.
- Tapaday tablets are used to treat moderate to severe acute pain (pain that starts suddenly, has a specific cause, and is expected to go away when the cause of the pain is corrected).
- It is an Extended-Release (ER) Tablets, Which is used to treat severe neuropathic pain (pain due to nerve damage) in people. And it is globally know by the people with its brand name that is Tapaday 200mg.
How does Tapaday works?
- Tapaday works by telling the brain’s “pain receptors” not to react when they are without tappedale; It prevents us from feeling any kind of discomfort at all.
- It is Extended-release (ER) tablets are only used to treat people who have a high tolerance for pain and are suffering from chronic, and ongoing discomfort.
- It is in the same class as other opiate (narcotic) analgesics such as morphine or codeine that work by changing the way your brain returns pain signals.
How to use Tapaday 200mg?
- It is a medicine that can be taken orally for the treatment of severe types of pain.
- Generally Doctors recommend taking it with food as needed, usually every 4-6 hours, depending on the severity of your condition and how long you have been experiencing symptoms.
- Tapaday should never be taken in overdose or without first consulting with doctor.
- It’s too much uses can be cause negative side effects such as nausea, vomiting, and increased blood pressure levels among the people. It is also recommended not to chew the medicine. You should simply swallow it with a glass of water.
- If you do not get relief, your doctor may need to adjust your doses. If that’s the case, give them a call and they’ll find a way to make things better for you.
- When doctors treat patients by prescribing Tapaday 200mg for their chronic pain, there are certain details about the treatment guidelines that need to be followed carefully to avoid complications like overuse or addiction.
- It is only after speaking with your doctor that you should decide whether changing the dosage may benefit you more than staying on the track you were initially prescribed.
What are the Side effects of Tapaday 200mg?
If you are using this medicine then might be these side affects you would be experience. In that situation don’t worry, Contact with you doctor and It will be assist you regarding that side effects.
- Stomach Pain
- Dry Mouth
- Abnormal Dreams
- Excessive Tiredness
- Sudden Feeling of Warmth
- Difficulty Falling Asleep or Staying Asleep
If you have symptoms or even if you are unsure whether this medicine is causing them, call your doctor right away for better support.
- Seizures, Agitation, Hallucinations, Fever, Sweating, Confusion, Fast Heartbeat, Shivering, Severe Muscle Stiffness or Twitching, Loss of Coordination, Nausea, Vomiting, Or Diarrhea
- Nausea, Vomiting, Loss of Appetite, Weakness, or Dizziness
- Decreased Sexual Desire
- Swelling Of the Eyes, Face, Lips, Tongue, or Throat
- Difficulty Breathing or Swallowing
- Chest Pain
- Feeling Lightheaded When You Change Positions
- Feeling Faint
- Loss of Consciousness
- Feeling Overheated
- Heavy Sweating
These are the precautions you should take before taking Tapaday, If you are allergic to tapentadol or any other drugs, check with your doctor and pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Do not use if you are allergic to any tapentadol components or if you have any of the following conditions:
- Difficulty breathing
- Abdominal discomfort
- Liver or kidney problems.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- MAO inhibitors have been used in the past two weeks.
- Do not use if you are pregnant. Because your child may develop an addiction.
Tapaday 200mg: Overdose
If someone has taken an overdose, has severe symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, give them naloxone, then call to doctor.
If the person is awake and has no symptoms, call a poison control center immediately. You can call your local poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include:
- Slow/shallow breathing,
- Slow heartbeat,
Tapaday 200mg: Missed Dose
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is close to the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose to catch up your back dose.
Tapaday 200mg: Storage
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets to reach it.
- Do not flush the medicine down the toilet or pour it down the drain unless instructed to do so.
- Properly discard this product when it has expired or is no longer needed. Read the Medication Guide for more information, or consult your pharmacist or local garbage Disposal Company.
Note about Tapaday 200mg tablet.
- Do not share this medication with others. Sharing it is against the law.
- This medicine has been prescribed only for according to your current condition. Do not use it later for any other condition unless your doctor directs you to do so. A different medication may be necessary in that case.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if naloxone should be available to you to treat an opioid overdose. Teach members of your family or household about the signs of an opioid overdose and how to treat it.
Does tapentadol give a high?
The effects that pain relievers such as tapentadol produce on the brain change the way pain is felt.
This euphoric feeling can cause the patient to develop an uncontrollable obsession for opioids, even when the patient is fully following the doctor’s dosage and treatment plan.
What is the use of tapentadol?
Tapentadol oral solution and tablet is used to treat pain severe enough to require opioid treatment and when other pain medications have not worked well enough or cannot be tolerated.
Extended-release tablets are used to treat severe pain, including pain caused by nerve damage from diabetes.
Does tapentadol make you sleep?
Tapentadol is a strong opioid pain reliever. It is prescribed to reduce the types of pain which are moderate or severe. The most common side effects are sleepiness, feeling sick (nausea) and headache.
What are the effects of tapentadol?
Common tapentadol side effects may include: constipation, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain; headache, feeling tired; either. Drowsiness, dizziness
How quickly does tapaday work?
The pain-relieving effect of tapentadol is felt within about 30 minutes after taking it in pill form.
How much tapaday can I take at once?
At first It should be taken as directed by your doctor. It should never be taken in higher doses or longer than recommended. 50mg twice a day (every 12 hours). Your doctor may adjust your dose as needed. However, the dosage usually does not exceed 500 mg per day.
Can you take Tapaday and ibuprofen together?
No interaction was found between ibuprofen and tapentadol. However, this does not mean that no interaction exists. Always consult with your healthcare provider.
What is the Tapaday 200mg Usage Directions?
Only use on the advice of a certified medical professional. Consume one 200mg Tapaday pill every day. It should be taken with a full glass of water.
It should be taken half hour before or two hours after a meal since food might lower the drug’s absorption rate. In your mouth, do not crush the pill. This tablets must be consumed fully.