Vidalista 20 Mg
$84.00 – $216.00
|Manufacturer||Centurion Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|
|Packaging||10 tablets in 1 strip|
Vidalista 20 is a phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitor drug. Tadalafil, the drug’s main ingredient, is highly effective in treating erectile dysfunction. The main purpose of this drug is to resolve any issues the men face during intercourse, and it works mainly by increasing the blood flow to the phallus. Erectile dysfunction can be a major problem in a man life of any age.
Vidalista 20mg is a PDE5 inhibitor with the active ingredient Tadalafil which is highly successful in treating erectile dysfunction. Vidalista 20mg works by directly regulating the PDE5 enzyme in the penis and assisting you in obtaining an erection.
What is Vidalista 20 mg?
Vidalista 20 (Tadalafil) treats erectile dysfunction (sexual impotence) in males. Erectile dysfunction occurs when a man’s penis does not stiffen and enlarge when sexually stimulated or when he cannot maintain an erection.
When a guy is sexually excited, his body’s natural reaction is to increase blood flow to his penis to achieve an erection. Tadalafil helps sustain an erection after the penis is stroked by regulating the enzyme and boosting blood flow to the penis. Tadalafil will not produce an erection unless there is a physical movement to the penis, as occurs during sexual intercourse.
The drug blocks PDE5, which increases blood flow to the penile area and gives you a strong erection for a more satisfying sexual experience. Tadalafil belongs to a class of drugs known as PDE5 inhibitors. These medications stop an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase type-5 from operating too rapidly. This enzyme works in the penis, among other places.
What are Vidalista 20 uses?
Vidalista 20mg is a tablet that is used to treat erectile dysfunction. This allows the user to achieve orgasm during sexual intimacy. Vidalista 20 (Tadalafil Guide) relaxes the muscles and blood vessels, improving blood flow to the penis to improve a man in obtaining and maintaining an erection and maintaining sexual drive in the male.
Vidalista 20 (Tadalafil) is also used to treat men with benign prostatic hyperplasia symptoms (BPH). An enlarged prostate causes BPH. Men with BPH typically have difficulties urinating, a reduced flow of urine, hesitancy at the start of urination, and needing to wake up in the middle of the night to pee. Tadalafil will make these symptoms less intense and may reduce the need for prostate surgery.
Vidalista 20 (Tadalafil) is also used to treat the symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This is excessive blood pressure in the primary artery that connects the right side of the heart (the ventricle) to the lungs.
When the lungs’ smaller blood arteries become more resistant to blood flow, the right ventricle must work harder to pump adequate blood through the lungs. Tadalafil relaxes blood vessels by acting on the PDE5 enzyme in the lungs, increasing blood flow to the lungs while decreasing the burden on the heart.
How should Vidalista 20 mg be taken?
Before using Vidalista, see your doctor.
- Take the medication orally with a glass of water.
- The pill should not be crushed, chewed, or broken.
- Take medicine 30 to 4 hours before you want to do something sexual.
- Do not take more than one dosage in 24 hours.
- Keep the medication in a tightly sealed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Prevent freezing.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Keep no expired or no longer needed medications.
- Talk to your doctor or nurse about safely getting rid of any medicines you no longer need.
- It would be best if you informed all of your doctors that you are taking Tadalafil. If you require emergency medical attention for a cardiac condition, your doctor must know when you last took Tadalafil.
- If you take this medication for pulmonary arterial hypertension, your doctor must monitor your progress frequently.
- This will help your doctor determine if the medication is functioning effectively and whether you should continue taking it. Blood and urine testing may be required to rule out any adverse effects.
- If you’re using Tadalafil for pulmonary arterial hypertension, don’t use Cialis® or any other PDE5 inhibitors like Sildenafil or vardenafil. Cialis® also contains Tadalafil.
- The risk of negative effects increases if you take too much Tadalafil or combine it with certain medications.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you have a prolonged erection lasting more than 4 hours or a painful erection lasting more than 6 hours.
- To avoid serious, irreversible damage to your penis, you may need to see a doctor immediately.
- This medication will not protect you from sexually transmitted infections (including HIV or AIDS). Use precautions and see your doctor if you have any concerns.
- It is critical to inform your doctor about any current or previous cardiac issues. In people with cardiac problems, this medication might have substantial adverse effects.
- Do not use this medication if you are also taking riociguat or a nitrate drug, which are commonly used to treat angina (chest pain)
- When using Tadalafil, avoid drinking significant amounts of alcohol.
- When consumed in excess, alcohol can cause headaches or dizziness, raise your heart rate, or lower your blood pressure.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you develop an abrupt loss of vision in one or both eyes.
- If you have a sudden decline or loss of hearing, which may be accompanied by dizziness and ringing in the ears, consult your doctor immediately.
- When using this medication, avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice. Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may affect how much of this drug is absorbed in the body.
- Other medications should not be taken unless discussed with your doctor.
- Muscle discomfort
- Nose bleeding
- Breathing difficulties
- Skin redness
- Sleeping difficulties
- Pain in the eyes
- Muscle and stomach discomfort
- Erection pain and tightness
- A rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Ear thumping as erection grows
Besides those, some rare side effects which need immediate medical attention include :
- Prolong erection for hours and does not subside or priapism.
- Hearing troubles like ringing in the ears and partial or complete hearing loss.
- Eye troubles like change in colour vision, loss of vision, swelling of eyelids, etc.
We encourage the consumers to take the medication as prescribed or recommended on the label and avoid overdose to be safe from severe unwanted effects.
Are there any contraindications with Vidalista 20?
Yes, of course, like any other drug Vidalista 20 is contraindicated along with the following to avoid negative effects:
- Anti-fungal drugs like ketoconazole
- Antibiotics like erythromycin
- All antihypertensive medications like Cardura, terazosin hydrochloride, etc.
Further, no other ED drugs must be consumed along with Vidalista 20 because it might lead to some complications causing overdose in the body. There can be no benefit in consuming the drug in dosages more than recommended and termed safe for the person.
Always consult a doctor or a pharmacist when in doubt about medications that can be safely consumed, along with Vidalista 20 mg.
Vidalista 20 not only resolves Ed issues of all men but is an easily available, affordable drug to rely upon. It is completely safe to consume as per the recommended dosage.
You must know some facts about Vidalista before consuming it:
- Never consume Vidalista 20 via venous route.
- Do not give this drug to any woman.
- Always keep it away from pets and children.
- This drug can only help with E issues and cannot prevent STDs or pregnancy.
- You must not consume Vidalista 20 if you have any history or hereditary issues of galactose intolerance.
- Never consume expired pills.
- Do not self-medicate by altering the dose or even suggest others with similar symptoms to treat themselves without consulting a doctor.
- Consuming Vidalista 20 only as per prescription or leaflet information is the best to keep yourself safe from any unwanted effects.
How long does Vidalista 20 take to work?
Tadalafil normally takes 30 to 60 minutes to work for erectile dysfunction. It would be best if you took it once a day, at least 30 minutes before having intercourse.
What kind of pill is Vidalista?
Vidalista might also be a brand-name medicine developed by individual research institutions in Asian nations. Tadalafil is a drug with a long life cycle that directs muscular relaxation and energises erection all through sexual exercise. Vidalista is the safest and most reliable non-exclusive Cialis.
How long does Vidalista (Cialis) last?
Cialis Daily should remain effective for the duration of your treatment, and Cialis should start working within 30-60 minutes if taken appropriately. The effects of one Cialis pill can last up to 36 hours. However, you will only obtain an erection if you become sexually aroused.
Does Vidalista 20mg make you bigger?
Vidalista 20mg, the active component in Vidalista 20 mg, does not increase the size of your penis, and it helps to get a strong erection by getting more blood to the penis.
Is Vidalista more powerful than Cenforce?
Vidalista is reported to function faster than Cenforce and have fewer adverse effects. Tadalafil lasts up to 36 hours, whilst Sildenafil has a time of 4 to 6 hours.
Is Vidalista 20 Good for health?
Medication to improve blood flow via the blood arteries might harm the heart muscles and internal structures.
Who should use Vidalista 20 mg?
Premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and impotence in men over 18.
Is Vidalista 20 mg safe to take?
Yes, it is completely safe, and there is no risk.
The FDA has approved Vidalista 20mg to be used once a day to treat erectile dysfunction, impotence, and early ejaculation.
Can I consume alcohol while taking Vidalista 20mg?
No, it is not advised to consume alcohol while using Vidalista. Both alcohol and caffeine can dilate (widen) your blood vessels, and when taken concurrently, they might produce a reduction in blood pressure.
Can I take Vidalista after food?
You may bring food, and food intake does not influence Vidalista absorption or efficacy.
When should you take this medication?
Take the medication daily and do not increase or reduce the amount without a doctor’s prescription.
What if I miss a dose?
Take this medication once daily. Never take two doses at once to make up for a missed one, which might be dangerous.
Is Vidalista safe for women?
No, it is not recommended for women.
What should you do if you have any adverse effects?
If you suffer from severe side effects, call your doctor right away. If there are indications of poisoning, seek emergency medical attention.
Is Vidalista 20Mg more potent than Viagra?
Both cure erectile dysfunction, but the primary distinction is that Vidalista lasts up to 36 hours in the body, whilst Viagra lasts up to 5 hours.
Is Vidalista 20mg the same as Sildenafil?
Yes, the diseases they treat are highly similar, but Vidalista 20mg lasts 36 hours, and Sildenafil, on the other hand, only lasts for around 2-3 hours.
What are the precautions for Vidalista 20mg?
It would be best if you did not drink beer or grape juice because there is a good chance they will interfere with generic Vidalista 20mg.