Vitalitey 25 mg is a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence). It relaxes blood vessel muscles, allowing more blood to flow to the penile area.
Vitalitey (Tadalafil) is a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor medication. After ejaculation, an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase type-5 causes the penis to become flaccid.
This medication class stops phosphodiesterase type-5 from acting too rapidly, resulting in a strong erection. The medication will make it difficult for 4-5 hours.
What Is the Purpose of Vitalitey 25 mg?
Vitalitey 25 mg is a medication used to treat male impotence.
Vitalitey is used to treat erectile dysfunction, a condition in which the penis does not get erect or does not sustain an erection during sexual intercourse.
When a man is sexually excited, blood flow to the penile area rises, causing an erection to form. On average, this medication works in 30 minutes.
Tadalafil, the principal component of the medication, modulates the enzymes in the penis to maintain an erection.
The penile muscles are relaxed, and blood flow is increased. As a result, erection is attained.
However, you must be sexually excited in order to do so.
The medication is available in a variety of strengths, allowing you to utilize it according to your severity.
Vitalitey 25 mg Side Effects
Improper Vitalitey 25 mg usage or medication interactions with Tadalafil might result in undesirable side effects such as:
Typical side effects
- Stomach discomfort or agony
- Arm, back, jaw, or chest pain
- Visual impairment
- Tightness in the chest
- Heartbeat irregularity
- Nose bleed
- Having difficulty swallowing
- discharge from the eyes
- Pain in the eyes
- Insufficiency of strength
- Muscle tenseness
- Neck Pain and Chills
- Sweating cold sweats
- Unusual fatigue or weakness
Side effects are uncommon.
- Prolonged erection pain
- Colour vision changes
Drugs and illnesses may interact with Vitalitey (Tadalafil), raising the risk of serious adverse effects.
This list may not include all of the drugs that interact with Vitalitey (Tadalafil). In general, the following are the most frequent Tadalafil/Vitalitey 25 mg interactions:
- Nitroglycerin and isosorbide nitrates
- Recreational drugs, such as Amyl or Butyl Nitrite poppers
- Doxazosin and Tamsulosin (to treat enlarged prostate) are examples of alpha-blocker medications.
Some medications may interfere with Vitalitey (Tadalafil)’s action on the body:-
- Itraconazole and Ketoconazole are examples of azole antifungals.
- Clarithromycin and Erythromycin are examples of macrolide antibiotics.
- Fosamprenavir and Ritonavir are HIV protease inhibitors.
- Boceprevir, Telaprevir, and Rifampin are all protease inhibitors for the Hepatitis C virus.
- Take Vitalitey 25 mg apart from any other ED medication, such as Sildenafil, Vardenafil, etc.
Interactions Between Diseases
Vitalitey (Tadalafil) may interact with the following disorders or worsen the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular illness
- Respiratory disease
- Hearing difficulties
- Disorders of seizure
- Dysfunction of the Renal System
- Pigmentosa retinitis
- The illness of the liver
Dosage of Vitalitey 25 mg
The ideal approach to take Vitalitey 25 mg is to follow the doctor’s instructions, since the dose changes depending on the user and their condition.
The dosage given in this description is a standard Tadalafil (Vitalitey) dose.
A single dosage of Vitalitey should be taken by an adult. It should be done 30 minutes to an hour after sexual activity.
Vitalitey 25 mg should be taken with a glass of water. It is not recommended to crush or chew the pill.
Vitaleitey 25 mg is a lower strength dosage.
Other strengths of the medication are available, such as Vitalitey 50 mg.
The doctor determined the dose strength depending on your health and the severity of the disease.
What should you do if you overdose?
In most cases, the medication is administered as a single daily dosage.
As a result, the odds of an overdose are nil.
An overdose, on the other hand, causes difficulties breathing and, in some cases, passing out. In such circumstances, contact your doctor right away.
Precautions When Taking Vitality 25 Mg
A few considerations to keep in mind while using Vitalitey 25 Mg include:
- In case of an emergency, particularly if you have a heart condition, notify your doctor that you are taking Vitalitey 25 Mg.
- If the erection lasts more than 4-5 hours, see a doctor.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or heart rhythm issues.
- Notify your doctor if you have Pulmonary Veno-occlusive disease.
- People with Peyronie’s disease should not use Vitalitey 25 mg without first visiting a doctor.
- Drinking alcohol may produce headaches, dizziness, an accelerated heart rate, and low blood pressure.
- Consuming grapes or beverages containing grapefruit may reduce the drug’s effectiveness.